From last 2 days i am migrating my workstation from Thinkpad “Ubuntu” to Apple Macbook Pro. So now i wanted to highlight the good parts of both the system.
**Apple Macbook Pro**
- Light weight.
- Superb display.
- Very user friendly touchpad.
- Long lasting battery life.
- Easy to install any third-party app. Single file.
- Right side notification centre is very useful.
- Lots of good apps available.
- Booting time.
- Perfect screen size (14’inch)
- Better Software centre. No need to download installer.
- No restart required after installing update.
- Better utilisation of screen by the apps. Or you can say awesome maximization mode.
- More option to customize as per your need.
- More usefull keys in Keyboard.
- Freedom [Most important]
PS: I am missing some feature but overall i am loving my new experience. Thanks to Justunfollow for this.